Storage: Avoid frost/freezing; store between 5C and 50C.
1) Degrease the surface, then treat with Salts Gone to ensure coating adhesion.
2) Wire wheel or otherwise remove all loose rust from the surface (no need to go down to bare metal).
3) Blow surface clean to remove any dust.
4) Shake Rusts Gone bottle thoroughly to mix.
5) Pour required amount into a separate container – DO NOT use directly out of this package as rust contamination will activate the product, causing it to harden prematurely.
6) Brush, roll, or spray Rusts Gone on surface rust. Thoroughly work into surface with a circular motion; deeply penetrate all areas of active corrosion.
7) Converter will turn from white to black in areas affected by rust.
8) If area(s) are missed with first application, wait 30 minutes before recoating the same area(s).
9) Product will dry to touch in 30 minutes, fully cure in 24 hours.
10) If a topcoat is desired, apply after product is fully cured.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.