Pairs with: Menzerna Wax Foam Pad
Suitable for: Orbital or by hand application
Storage: Store between 5C and 30C, avoid frost/freezing and direct sunlight.
– Flawless surface for economical flow characteristics
– Maintains and enhances the value of the boat
– Effectively prevents adhesion, even during extended lay days and downtime
Menzerna offers professional boat polishes for all types of gel coats: Surface preparation, removal of scratches, yellowing, dull spots and removal of sanding marks. For a deep gloss and flawless surfaces. Menzerna offers a Premium polishing system. Your advantages: Superior polishing processes for working efficiently with low material input in less time.
1) Before using it: clean the already shiny surface with Menzerna Control Cleaner to ensure that it is free of fat.
2) Shake the bottle and pour the product onto the polishing pad. Please note: the bigger the pad, the more Gelcoat Premium Protection you need (e.g., 6 pea-sized drops on a 7″ pad).
3) Apply the long-lasting sealant together with the Wax Foam Pad.
4) To achieve a perfect result, we recommend using an orbital polishing machine and working in a cross- pattern. Apply light, steady pressure while applying the product and use the polishing machine at
low machine speed.
5) After application: let the Gelcoat Premium Protection dry for at least 20 to 30 minutes. After drying remove residues with a premium microfiber cloth without applying pressure. Then let the sealant
harden for at least 3 hours in a protected room.
6) Optional: For a longer sealing effect, it is possible after the product dried out, to apply several layers of the Menzerna Gelcoat Premium Protection.
For the product technical data sheet and more detailed usage recommendations, click here.
Precautions: Contains petroleum distillates, siloxanes, silicones, and other potentially hazardous chemicals; wear appropriate safety clothing and respiratory protection if work area is not well ventilated.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.