Pairs with: Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad or Lambs Wool
Suitable for: Rotary application
Storage: Store between 5C and 30C, avoid frost/freezing and direct sunlight.
– One-step process thanks to high-tech minerals
– All polishing steps with just one product
– Fast elimination of defects with the highest gloss level
– Straightforward processing, also on large areas
– Clean processing without raising dust and dirt, thanks to optimized binding
Menzerna offers professional boat polishes for all types of gel coats: Surface preparation, removal of scratches, yellowing, dull spots and removal of sanding marks. For a deep gloss and flawless surfaces. Menzerna offers a Premium polishing system. Your advantages: Superior polishing processes for working efficiently with low material input in less time.
1) Before Polishing: clean the surface well.
2) Shake the bottle and pour the product onto the polishing pad. Please note: the bigger the pad, the more Gelcoat One-Step you need (e.g., 6 pea-sized drops on a 7″ pad).
3) Use the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad or Lambswool Pads if there are signs of heavy use on the surface.
4) When using a rotary polishing machine, work in a cross-pattern. At the beginning, run the polish at a low speed and apply strong pressure on the polishing machine. In the final steps, you increase the speed and reduce the pressure on the polishing machine.
5) Apply the Gelcoat Premium One-Step Polish until only a slightly transparent or oily film can be seen and remove polish residues with a premium microfiber cloth.
6) To increase the gloss of the surface even further, you can use the product a second time or you can apply the Gelcoat Premium Gloss afterwards. In both cases this step should be done with the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad.
For the product technical data sheet and more detailed usage recommendations, click here.
Precautions: Contains petroleum distillates, hydrocarbons, aromatics and other potentially hazardous chemicals; wear appropriate safety clothing and respiratory protection. Do not allow product to reach sewage systems or water course; inform authorities in case of seepage. Menzerna marine gel coat polishes are professional products capable of removing significant amounts of surface material; misuse could lead to irreversible surface damage. Use your least aggressive polishes, pads, and machines first unless you are very familiar with your work surface, tools, and these products.
Stellar Finish Auto Detailing –
Very nice lubrication on chalky gel coats that typically soak up product. This stuff has a long working time and wipes off relatively easy, and is surprisingly adept at removing more severe defects that a regular one step usually cant. High gloss finish and little to no dust. Check it out: Started with Gelcoat Liquid Sand in spots and finished with Gelcoat Premium One Step Polish.
Jason B. –
Brent M. –
The boat looks great!
Works great for minor scratches and bringing back that awesome shine! For deeper defects I’d recommend the Gelcoat Liquid Sanding, but in most cases the One-Step Polish is gonna be your best choice!