Pairs with: Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad
Suitable for: Rotary or orbital application
Storage: Store between 5C and 30C, avoid frost/freezing and direct sunlight.
– Flawless surface for economical flow characteristics
– High-end polishing minerals produce an ultimate deep gloss of the highest quality
– Maintains and enhances the value of the boat
– Clean processing without raising dust and dirt, thanks to optimized binding
Menzerna offers professional boat polishes for all types of gel coats: Surface preparation, removal of scratches, yellowing, dull spots and removal of sanding marks. For a deep gloss and flawless surfaces. Menzerna offers a Premium polishing system. Your advantages: Superior polishing processes for working efficiently with low material input in less time.
1) Before using it: clean the surface well.
2) Shake the bottle and pour the product onto the polishing pad. Please note: the bigger the pad, the more Gelcoat Premium Gloss you need (e.g., 6 pea-sized drops on a 7 inch pad).
3) Use the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam to remove holograms, fine scratches, polishing marks and shadows.
4) To achieve an ultimate deep gloss, we recommend using an orbital polishing machine and working in a cross-pattern. While polishing, apply light even pressure to the polishing machine and polish with Gelcoat Premium Gloss at a constant high speed.
5) After polishing, remove polish residues with the premium microfiber cloth.
6) Holograms, fine scratches, polishing marks and shadows have now been removed. Your surface should now have an ultimate deep shine and it now can be sealed with Menzerna Gelcoat Premium Protection!
For the product technical data sheet and more detailed usage recommendations, click here.
Precautions: Contains petroleum and white mineral oil, glycerol, and other potentially hazardous chemicals; wear appropriate safety clothing and respiratory protection if work area is not well ventilated. Menzerna marine gel coat polishes are professional products capable of removing significant amounts of surface material; misuse could lead to irreversible surface damage. Use your least aggressive polishes, pads, and machines first unless you are very familiar with your work surface, tools, and these products.