- Nano-foamed wool technology: Interlocking the wool fibers, a polyurethane foam is blended and embedded in the base of the knitted wool, creating more surface area and a reduction in pile flattening.
- One-Step Compounding: Paired with appropriate compounds (like Menzerna HCC 400), aggressively removes P1500 grit scratches and finishes to high gloss in one step. Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad, leaving a lustrous finish with no haze.
The LC knitted wool pads are the finest in their class, created from only the highest grade wool and blend of materials. Compiled of a number of proprietary and different blended pads, Lake Country offers wool pad products available nowhere else in the world. Our knitted wool pads combine the performance benefits of traditional lambswool with the ability to blend materials to suit specific cutting or finishing needs, all while ensuring a consistent quality from pad to pad. Knitted pads reduce the amount of shedding or linting compared to traditional wool pads. LC signature foamed wool pads are known around the world, and
continue to gain popularity year over year. LC prides themselves on finding wool pad solutions from industrial applications to detailing and for all types of machines.
- Durable backing: More durable than natural backing material, which allows for more washings
- Premium blends: Signature wool blends for fast, effective cutting with great finishing qualities
- Reduced linting: Knitted pads lint less, making your shop or work area cleaner