Menzerna – Gelcoat Premium Gloss Super Finish
Pure luxury! Menzerna’s Gelcoat Premium Gloss is the flagship in the gloss class.
The ultimate mirror finish of Menzerna’s Gelcoat Premium Gloss (PG) is revealed to its best advantage on dark gelcoat surfaces. Gliding along weightlessly: the smooth and flawless surface makes it possible. Aesthetic and functional enjoyment for sailing and motor boats. Get the best results in the least time – gel coats tend to be much thicker, harder, and more porous than clear coat, and as a result this product is formulated with more aggressive abrasives and special chemistry to prevent the polish from being absorbed before it can be worked over the surface. Automotive compounds will work, but can result in greater product usage, more time spent, and less desirable results.
Cut / Gloss: 3 / 10
In stock (can be backordered)
Pairs with: Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad
Suitable for: Rotary or orbital application
Storage: Store between 5C and 30C, avoid frost/freezing and direct sunlight.
- Flawless surface for economical flow characteristics
- High-end polishing minerals produce an ultimate deep gloss of the highest quality
- Maintains and enhances the value of the boat
- Clean processing without raising dust and dirt, thanks to optimized binding
Menzerna offers professional boat polishes for all types of gel coats: Surface preparation, removal of scratches, yellowing, dull spots and removal of sanding marks. For a deep gloss and flawless surfaces. Menzerna offers a Premium polishing system. Your advantages: Superior polishing processes for working efficiently with low material input in less time.
1) Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
2) Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 40 x 40 cm).
3) Use the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad to remove fine scratches, shading, smears and holograms. For more cut, use the Medium Cut Foam Pad. If using a new or dry pad, apply sufficient polish to prevent the formation of holograms.
4) Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. We recommend an orbital polishing machine to achieve a perfect finish. Apply light pressure at the start of the polishing process. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine by 10%.
5) At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
6) Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with a clean microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
7. Fine scratches, shading, smears and holograms have now been removed. Your surface boasts brilliant deep gloss and can now be sealed with Menzerna Gelcoat Premium Protection!
For the product technical data sheet and more detailed usage recommendations, click here.
Precautions: Contains petroleum and white mineral oil, glycerol, and other potentially hazardous chemicals; wear appropriate safety clothing and respiratory protection if work area is not well ventilated. Menzerna marine gel coat polishes are professional products capable of removing significant amounts of surface material; misuse could lead to irreversible surface damage. Use your least aggressive polishes, pads, and machines first unless you are very familiar with your work surface, tools, and these products.
|Dimensions||7.94 × 7.94 × 27.305 cm|