- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Powerful 1010 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- No-load rotational speed: 140-430 rpm
- No-load orbit speed: 2,900-8,600 opm
- Max Polishing Pad Diameter: 160mm
- Maximum backing pad: 150 mm
- Power Input: 1010 watt
- Power Output: 590 watt
- Cable length: 8.8 ft.
- Orbit length: 8mm
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.